Thank you for visiting our website.
Your privacy is important to us. Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number, Assets, Credit History, Employment Information, Account Balances, Mortgage Rates, and Payments
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share Customers personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their Customer’s personal information; the reasons Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we share your personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. This type of sharing can’t be limited by a consumer and we do not provide an opt-out.
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you. This type of sharing can’t be limited by a consumer and we do not provide an opt-out.
Corridor does not share your information in the following circumstances:
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
- For our affiliates’ every day business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences or information about your creditworthiness.
Toll Free: (866) 3131-9600
11085Stratfield Court, Marriottsville, MD 21104
How does Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan (or)
- Give us your employment history (or)
- Give us your income information (or)
- Provide account information (or)
- Show your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- Information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. has no affiliates.
Non-affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. does not jointly market.