Corridor Mortgage Group with its extensive in-house expertise and is dedicated to helping homebuyers obtain financing in rural areas in conjunction with the United States Department Agriculture’s Rural Housing Program.
- The Guaranteed Rural Housing program offers a variety of benefits such as:
- Provides 100% loan-to-value financing for existing or new homes based on appraised value.
- Available to low and moderate income rural households.
- No requirement to be a “first time” homebuyer.
- Less up-front cash to close requirements for this program than for conventionally insured or FHA loans.
- Monthly Mortgage Insurance is required and an Up-Front Guaranty fee is required. Up-Front Guaranty fee may be included into the loan amount.
- Fully amortized 30 Year Fixed Rate loan terms.
- Up to 6% seller concessions for closing cost assistance.
- Grant money is available on a case-by-case basis (up to 102% of the property’s appraised value).
The Rural Housing program is available on an area outline by the USDA Program. Contact us to find out which counties are eligible for this program.